From Far Shores
Revision as of 22:41, 25 October 2012 by Admin
- Base Rules: The Head and Chest locations have been merged into one location, Torso. This essentially means that your head and your body now count as the same location and shame the same pool of hit points, which will be 3 hits as standard.
- Base Rules: The Natural Healing Rate of people at rest has been included, at ‘one hit prioritised per full day of rest.’
- Weapons: The caveat of ‘cannot use with Strength’ has been added to Short Weapons to better reflect the laws of physics.
- Weapons: ‘Blackjack/Dobby Stick’ has been added as a 0 rank Weapons Mastery. Anyone carrying a Blackjack can call ‘Subdual’ by blow without any training.
- Skills: Stealth has been clarified in terms of the restrictions of an individual engaged in Stealth.
- Herritages: The Lancereaux Heritage bonus skill has been changed from ‘Language’ to ‘Concealment and Detection’.
- Economy: The Economy section has now been spruced up and should be a little more user-friendly.
- Magical Lists: The Arcane Allocation List and Divine Allocation List now feature all the relevant spell lists without duplication, omission, or blasphemy of any sort.
- Magical Lists: Any spell that creates a weapon (‘Shadow Blade’, ‘Obsidian Blade’, and others) now does not specify the weapon created. The summoned weapon is now the choice of the caster and can be utilised with appropriate weapons masteries, but is still subject to the same restrictions (i.e. Strength restrictions for Shorts and Two-Handers)
- Fringe: The Fringe cantrip now reads ‘Allows the user to detect if an area is affected by the Fringe’, as is accurate.
- Fringe: Fringe now offers you two spells at Level Four and two spells at Level Five, rather than any other ridiculous combination.
- Hexing: ‘Charm of Dexterity’ now lasts for one encounter, as appropriate.
- Necromancy: Necromancy now offers you two spells at Level Four and two spells at Level Five, rather than any other ridiculous combination.
- Seer: ‘Defensive Teleport’ now allows you to use your teleport even if the blow that strikes you would have otherwise incapacitated you. The spell now correctly reads ‘Personal/Line of Sight’ under the key.
- Seer: ‘Offensive Teleport now correctly reads ‘Touchl/Line of Sight’ under the key.
- Shadow: Invisibility has been clarified as operating under the same restrictions as Stealth.
- Staff: All Staff spells are listed as Instant Cast, as it should be.
- Psyker: The Psyker list has been added the Player’s Guide.
- Psyker: ‘Mental Link’ is now a single target only spell.
- A Table of Contents has been added for an overall improved browsing experience.
- Page numbers have been added for an overall improved Table of Contents experience.
- The World Map has been added to the Player’s Guide so that character generation for new players can be a little more visual than just gesturing roughly at thin air.
- Formatting has generally be improved across the document.
- A stylised version of the symbol of the Outriders, the red dragon skull, has been added throughout the text for general camaraderie.